Warehouse Operative (BK3826) Driffield, England
Castle Industrial and Construction Division are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives within the Driffield area. We are looking for people who can start immediately, can work a Monday-Friday week working 9am-5:30pm days.
Your Duties as a Warehouse Operative will be:
- Printing off and scanning incoming orders, ready to pick.
- Work from an order sheet
- Loading orders onto trolleys to be taken to the dispatch area where orders will be packed, labelled with sales brochures and leaflets are inserted
To be considered for the role of the Warehouse Operative you will ideally:
- Be motivated, and comfortable working at speed and to targets
- Computer literate and able to work from written instruction, including numerical picking locations.
Benefits for the Warehouse Operative Role:
- Constant shift pattern of Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Pay £7.83/£7.38, dependent on age rage in accordance with NLW or NMW
To apply for the position of the Warehouse Operative please contact Beth at Castle Employment 01723 500643 firstname.lastname@example.org