Designer/Project Coordinator (bjddalint11.21) Dallas, Texas
An expanding and reputable interior design/architecture company is looking to hire a designer/project coordinator to come in and take their career to the next level as well as help this smaller firm grow. This company looks to add only the best employees to their staff and team and does multifamily, student housing, senior-living, and urban high-rise / mid-rise mix. If you are skilled at contributing to the whole design process, or have an urge to expand your expertise to be able to run a project from inception to completion, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Interior architecture/design and FF&E
- No micromanagement, so this allows one to show their creative ability and truly grow as a proessional
- Currently 15 person firm, consistently growing for 10+ years
- No separation of design & production sides/team - everyone is exposed to whole process
- fast paced projects ( 6 month design phase typically) - do purchasing in-house
- outstanding advancement potential with no "ladder" to get through - advancement is transparent and dependent upon abilities and contribution
Electric Project Manager Qualifications:
- A Degree in interior design, interior architecture, or architecture is required
- Pursuing licensure or certifications is strongly preferred
- Practical experience in multifamily, senior living, student housing, or hospitality projects preferred
- Competitive base pay
- Yearly bonus
- full benefits
- Clear path of advancement
Jump-start your career with an outstanding growing design firm. APPLY NOW!
Please send your resume to Brier Derby directly at email@example.com or send me an email for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.