Permanent Manufacturing Engineer II (15152) Galway, Republic of Ireland
Permanent Manufacturing Engineer II
CREGG Recruitment is hiring experienced Manufacturing Engineers for their world leading Galway based medical device client. In recent years our client has gone through rapid expansion with this trend set to continue. The Manufacturing Engineer will provide daily support of products processes materials and equipment in order to achieve key KPI’s in production.
- The Manufacturing Engineer analyses process, product, material or equipment requirements and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to verify performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working in conjunction with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical assistance to Associate Engineers and technicians
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desired
Job Ref: 15152