HSE Advisor (BBBH12845) Hamburg, Germany
|Salary:||EUR65 - EUR65 per hour|
HSE Advisor | Germany | Leading Offshore Windfarm Developer
Our client, the world's largest offshore windfarm developer are looking for a HSE Advisor to join their ranks on a contract basis. The contract is initially 4 Months with a view to an extension.
Duration: 01-Mar-2021 - 30-Jun-2021
Task Description/Short description of the work scope:
- monitor and evaluate the client’s employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance (initial and dynamic trend analysis).
- motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture
- incident reporting and follow up with Contractors
- ensure investigations are performed following an HSE incident
- perform HSE kick-off meetings with Contractors
- perform Vessel inspections and HSE inspection
- RAMS and HSE Plan review and alignment. Facilitation or participation in HAZID session
- deliver kick off meeting HSE presentation
- manage weekly HSE meeting during execution.
The position is estimated to be a half time position supporting two different projects: Daily work hours vary and depends on ongoing tasks and mutual agreement, and more hours might be added.
Travel in continental Europe area to do punctual visits/HSE inspections will be a requirement provided the pandemic situation allows.
The consultant might have to work from home for a period of time as the Hamburg office currently is closed due to the pandemic situation.
- have relevant academic or technical background, e.g., at GSCE level or similar.
- have completed IOSH course, NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate or diploma level.
- can demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in an offshore construction environment.
- strong communication skills,
- fluent in English, ability to speak and write in German is an advantage
If you are interested please contact Bailey Driver on
442038547026 or email me @email@example.com