Electrical Supervisor (11142023) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To Provide guidance and the highest level of component engineering skills and knowledge to component engineering program activities and complex troubleshooting, engineering evaluations, operability determinations, Operational Decision-Making Issues (ODMIs) and temporary modifications through the planning, execution, and post close-out phases i.e., I & C for the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) as per the regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial safety, and environmental protection, to ensure overall business performance objectives are achieved. Nuclear experience mandatory.
Contract Duration: 2 Months
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
· Able to understand a broad international standards understanding in order to be able to undertake different maintenance programs jobs
Technical Knowledge and Experience Required.
· Broad experience in nuclear/ power plant activities
· Knowledge in Electrical operations
· Familiar with MS Project/Primavera
· Ability to take complex technical decisions and lead teams.
· Strong interpersonal & Communication skills
· Capable to work pressure like breakdown maintenance & shutdown.
· Coordination with inter departments and good relationship with all.
· Man management skill
· Thorough knowledge of Nuclear/ Power plant safety procedures & related practices
· Should undergo approved Permit holder test
· Age preferably, not more than 40 years
· Should undergo and certification for basic safety courses such as confined entry & high radiation exposure.
· Can Read & Understand an Outage Plan
· Can Understand And Plan all aspects of a work scope with in the Discipline
A Good Understanding of Project Management Philosophies such as Critical Path Etc.