Facility Superintendent (BBBH172358) Perryton, Texas
· Manage staff.
· Ensures operational commitments are met and standards are adhered to.
· Ensures project objectives are clearly communicated to company personnel and contractors.
· Provide oversight of company safety policies and governmental regulations and logistics.
· Ensures effective emergency response systems are in place for overall field operations.
· Oversees Inspection, Production, Drilling and Maintenance on site.
· Monitors and reports HSE compliance, scope control, construction progress, and scheduling.
· Assist with the development and review of construction plans, drawings, specifications, standards, Bills of Material, and other documents to specifically address construction, operations, and cost savings opportunities. Manage project costs.
· Schedules and leads progress meetings. Documents and assigns responsibilities.
· Effectively communicates with operations and engineering teams on project status.
· Assists with the preparation of AFEs, QA/QC records, and project materials lists. Tracks and manages AFEs against actual costs.
· Monitors regulatory compliance of construction activities.
· Responsible for assembly, organization, and dissemination of required project documents including specifications, drawings, payment schedules, MTR’s and other business documents related to projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· Must have oil & gas facilities and construction experience at a supervisory level.
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.