Funeral Director (BD FD/E) Houston, Texas
A local family-owned funeral home is looking for hardworking professionals to join their team! You will be joining an establishment where providing families with excellent service is their number one goal.
- Dual License preferred
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to show compassion to families in need
- Experience will all aspects of the process, from start to finish (or willingness to learn)
- Bi-Lingual, Spanish Speaking Preferred
More About this Opportunity
- You will become a part of a team of hard-working professionals – everyone treats each other like family!
- Competitive compensation and benefits are offered (medical, dental, vision, 401k after wait period)
Take the next step in your Funeral Director and Embalming career.
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, apply now! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your Funeral Director and Embalming career. Please contact Bob Droubi directly at: 605-988-6327 or Bob.Droubi@gogpac.com for more information, to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.