Payroll Configuration Specialist (BBBH479935) Suisse
For our pharmaceutical client based in the French part of Switzerland Kelly Life Science is looking for our:
Payroll Configuration Specialist
The Payroll Configuration Specialist will be part of a team performing payroll operations, providing active support for managing the configuration and maintenance of the payroll consolidation system for 13 EMEA countries.
- Supports the payroll harmonization project on behalf of the HR People Services - Payroll team.
- Ensures a smooth project implementation and answers specific related queries.
- Adjusts the system configuration to process payroll consolidation.
- Acts as a point of contact between the Payroll team, local markets and external providers to facilitate
- communication between project stakeholders.
- Ensures high quality and compliance with the Payroll & Benefits Operations strategy for EMEA.
- Respects project deadlines and deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the EMEA Payroll group.
- Strong technical skills linked to payroll activities (reports, reconciliations, system configuration).
- Ability and willingness to act as a team player in a very fast-paced and changing environment.
- Well-developed team-spirit, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of payroll system specifics (entries, alternates, accounting, financial reports) will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders from different locations (culturally diverse environment).
- Minimum 2 years of proven payroll and/or HR system configuration experience in the international environment.
- Time flexibility – meetings and calls may be organized in various global time zones.
- Excellent IT proficiency in MS Office, HR Systems, Applic8 or equivalent.
- Fluency in English; any additional language (especially French) will be a plus.
Your Kelly Contact :
Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant