Customer Service Representative (37474) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD32 per hour|
- Utilise your skills in customer service, order fulfilment, and processing, in a high-volume leading medical device company
- Located in Macquarie Park 2113, WFH options available
- 6 Month Contract (Potential for extension and/or permanency)
- Parking Onsite
- 9am - 5pm hours
About the company
Work for a leading global medical device company operating across advanced devices for medical professionals across the globe, located in Macquarie Park 2113. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
Become an integral piece of a strong, motivated, and driven Customer Service team. Providing support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices & consumables to medical professionals. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with hospitals and sales representatives. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction in an organisation where you will grow and advance your career through your amazing communication skills. Take this opportunistic and progressive step in your career!
Your daily duties would include:
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Order fulfilment and processing
- Managing customer expectations and investigation of orders
- Work closely and liaising with sales teams and hospitals
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- SAP knowledge and experience preferable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Efficiently work in high pressure situations
Amazing team, with low turnover in staff. Team is collaborative, hard-working, and encouraging.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Aaron Vorn, Sourcing Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.