Customer Service Representative (37497) Pymble, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD32 per hour|
- Located in Pymble 2073 - Parking available
- Excellent and beneficial training provided
- Office and WFH flexibility options available
- 3 Month Contract (Potential for extension and/or permanency)
About the company
Work for a leading medical device company whose products ultimately change and impact the lives of patients around the globe. Located in Pymble 2073, our client’s sole focus is to enhance the well-being of patients through their developed innovative and life-changing medical equipment.
About the opportunity
Become a fundamental figure of a collaborative, motivated, and energetic Customer Service team. Providing support to a market leading range of life-changing medical devices & consumables to medical professionals. Ability to communicate and work efficiently and effectively with a variety of stakeholders is a must. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction in an organisation where you will grow and advance your career with your accuracy and diligence. Take this opportunistic and innovative direction in your career today!
Your daily duties would include:
- Provide efficient and accurate communication and customer service skills
- Managing and responding to phone calls and customer enquiries
- Scheduling of appointments and equipment for surgeries
- Processing billing and invoices
- Work closely and liaising with medical professionals and stakeholders
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- Display a high level of commitment and accuracy across multiple communication platforms
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Efficiently work in high pressure situations
Committed and collaborative team that work effectively to achieve desired goals. Team is hard-working and encouraging, and constantly promotes a positive work environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Aaron Vorn, Sourcing Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.