Senior Demand Planner (37279) Melbourne, Australia
- Be part of a leading Medical Device company
- Fast paced role with a diverse range of responsibilities
- Excellent company culture
About the company
This leading multinational healthcare company is focused on providing access to innovative medical devices for patients and has a broad portfolio of products in various channels.
About the Role
This busy contract Senior Demand Planning role reporting into the company’s Sales Operations Director will be responsible for managing the entire Demand Planning process including developing demand forecasts for Australia and New Zealand.
- Manage demand forecasts by reviewing forecast accuracy, analysing historical trends, creating provisional forecasts etc.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to gather Market Intelligence for accurate forecasting
- Review and assess risks to demand plan
- Generate Consensus Demand Forecast Plan
- Work with multiple cross functional teams including supply and purchasing teams to help develop inventory plan etc.
Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years Demand Planning or Data Analytics Experience
- Experience in Data analytics and forecasting techniques
- Experience within FMCG and Medical Device Industry will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of business analytics systems and software
- Effective negotiation, communication, analytical and collaboration skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ayushi Singh, Sourcing Consultant on 039938 7107 for a confidential discussion.