Quality Associate (37182) Melbourne, Australia
- Excellent company culture
- Leading pharmaceutical company
- Undertake a role that will significantly improve the lives of patients
About the Company
This global pharmaceutical company work collaboratively together to positively impact the lives of patients around the world. Their mission is to innovate and bring therapies to patients that will significantly improve lives.
About the role
This role will look after all Quality Assurance and Compliance activities following all regulatory requirements.
- Review and analyze R&D documentation to ensure compliance.
- Conduct Quality Management reviews by analyzing quality data
- Act as subject matter expert on all quality, and compliance related matters
- Manage Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure GxP compliance and support regulatory audits.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong experience in Quality Assurance role within pharmaceutical industry.
- Quality System, Document control training and internal & external audit qualification
- Excellent collaboration, time management and organisational skills
- Experience with GxP compliance
- Strong MS Excel skills
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 or email at email@example.com