Customer Service Representative (37278) Inner Suburbs Perth, Australia
- Be a part of a global medical device organization
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work in a supportive team environment
About the company
Work for a global medical device company operating across advanced devices for medical professionals across the globe. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
Become an integral piece of a strong, motivated, and driven Customer Service team. Provide support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices & consumables to medical professionals. Ability to problem, solve and work cohesively with hospitals and sales representatives. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Order fulfilment using SAP
- Managing customer expectations and investigation of orders
- Support field personnel
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Excel experience desirable
Fantastic team leadership, with low turnover in staff. Team is engaging and hard working - fantastic team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.