Marketing & Events Officer (SAE685) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
About the role
A permanent full-time position located in Perth, the Marketing & Events Officer is responsible for assisting with the ongoing marketing activities and profile raising events that underpin recruitment of new students for SAE Creative Media Institute. This varied role has multiple responsibilities including the delivery of a busy events calendar such as campus Open Days as well as the management of the campus’ social media presence.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Post-secondary qualification(s) or equivalent experience relating to either of the following disciplines is highly desirable: Marketing & Event management
- Demonstrated high level of marketing and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines;
- Proven capacity to project manage and successfully deliver small to medium sized events;
- Ability to work effectively under guidance as well as being highly self-driven;
- Ability to present information to prospective students and groups;
- Ability to maintain a high-level of energy and enthusiasm at events and across all marketing activities;
- Understanding of WH&S, Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Access and Equity, EEO principles and practices and other relevant legislation;
- Knowledge of or the ability to acquire an understanding of Audio, Film, Multimedia, IT, Graphic Arts and Interactive Media;
What we can offer you:
- Career opportunities globally
- Ongoing professional development
- Modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Health & wellbeing packages which include free counselling for employees and family, discounted movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
Established in 1976, SAE Creative Media Institute provides niche creative media programs to about 10,000 students at more than 50 campuses around the world.
SAE is recognised for providing students with access to the best industry equipment and facilities, employing teaching staff with strong industry experience and delivering hands on teaching and learning in small class environments. The Institute engages with industry to develop curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships embedded in SAE programs are pathways to employment.
Globally, SAE offers an extensive suite of creative media programs, from short courses and professional training through to bachelor and postgraduate degrees.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online to lodge your application successfully. For enquiries about the role, please contact Anjali Singh, National Events & Sponsorships Manager on 03 8632 3400.
Applications close on Sunday 29th August 2021 at 11.59pm however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners - thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia.
Further information can be found at navitas.com/careers