Heavy Vehicle Tyre Fitter Traineeship (JO000075956) Mount Isa, Australia
Once trained you will be working on our customer sites, where you will safely perform services on our customer vehicles unsupervised. You will be available for call outs and Saturday work.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing customer service and upselling our products & services
- Removing existing truck tyres and fitting replacements on commercial vehicles and fleet trucks
- Diagnosing and assessing truck tyre damage and wear
- Selecting correct truck tyres, tubes, rims and accessories
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Communicating safety and service requirements to customers instore
What’s on offer
Working for a trusted national company brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. We offer:
- Career pathways into store management, field sales roles, contact centre and office support roles
- On the job training and development opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate, tyre fitter bonus & opportunities for overtime
- Tyre discounts for you and your family
- All workshop tools provided
- Must be willing to work every second Saturday
- Must be willing to be on call every fortnight
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre employment checks such as working rights and medical check.
You can learn more about Beaurepaires by visiting www.beaurepaires.com.au.
If you require any additonal information about this role, please contact Ashleigh Holl on 0400 258 129.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion