Business Administration traineeship (JO000075988) Heatherbrae, Port Stephens, Australia
Business Administration Traineeship
Our Host Employer is one of the leaders in providing quality building solutions throughout Australia for over 50 years. They also have various manufacturing facilities with a national presence. This position is within the Administration Division, and we are looking for a motivated individual who thrives on a challenge and would enjoy working in 360’ administrative and customer service position.
A great opportunity to start your career in an office environment, whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive environment. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business Administration over a 12-month period. You will be personable, friendly, professional, respectful, and confident on the phone, a fast learner and have high attention to detail.
- Reception duties, meet and greet clients
- Daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Organising the incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing, scanning, and archiving
- Handle receipt and despatch of information
- Maintain business records on the computer
- Basic accounts administration
- Design and produce business documents
- Setting up of the meeting room
- Ensuring the reception is kept tidy always
- Undertake other administrative duties as trained and directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous exposure in a business, retail or customer service environment
- Studied business, accounting or human resources subjects at school
- Sound Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable on the job, high initiative, and adaptability
- Drivers licence and own transport
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop an administration career. Very supportive team and a great company that is growing.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business Administration
- No weekend work, office hours are Monday to Friday
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Ashleigh Holl on 0400 258 129.
Please note that if you have completed qualifications higher than a certificate 3 including university studies in Australia or overseas you will not be eligible to undertake a traineeship.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.