Maintenance electrician - Afternoon (BBBH10305) Ingleburn, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||+ Super + OT|
My Client, a top FMCG Manufacturer are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Maintenance Technician / Electrician to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that is a leader in their field.
As a skilled Maintenance Electrician the role will have you undertake a variety of tasks ranging from general maintenance through to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Assist in the day to day efficient running of Plaint Equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; Preventative maintenance.
- Diagnostics and fault finding.
- Process improvement of plant and equipment.
- Operate & Service Machinery.
- Provide technical support to the production team.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, OHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines.
- Trade Qualified with a minimum of 4 years maintenance experience within Australia in a similar role in food or FMCG.
- Experience using CMMS systems.
- Hands on with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter to be a part of an engaged team.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Ashley Simkins 0432696268 or emails your resume
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from maintenance electrician jobs / maintenance technician roles / maintenance fitter roles in Sydney please get in contact.