Project Leaders - Research & Development (Auto/Int/469) Belgium
|Salary:||EUR4000 - EUR5500 per month + VISA Support & Relocation Package|
We are supporting one of the most exciting, ambitious and successful Engineering Consultants in Europe.
Our Client specializes in the development of engines and transmissions...
They have 3 technical centres and an ambitious growth plan for the rest of 2017 & the whole of 2018
Project Leaders - Research & Development
- You follow up your projects within the R&D department for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
- You lead project teams which are multidisciplinary composed.
- You define the project planning.
- You manage the progress of the projects from beginning to end thereby implementing all customer requests.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as production, quality and purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
- You elaborate project methodologies to ensure that the execution of your projects is based on a correct estimate of cost, timing and expectations.
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical, mechanical or electronic) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics, electronics and production.
- Experience in an automotive environment is a real asset.
- You are a persuasive and enthusiastic team player and an excellent people manager.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are a perseverant and proactive worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Excellent working environment
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your skills in new areas.
- Full VISA support
- Generous relocation package (signing bonus, rent contribution, company car, annual bonus etc)
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an award-winning company, please get in touch