Design Engineer/Draughtsman (22180 / 610) Gloucester, England
Our client is a leading food processing & packaging manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are seeking a skilled Design Engineer/Draughtsman with experience in machine layout plan and design of special purpose machinery, including stress calculations and electrical system design.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and detail of special purpose machinery, inclusive of stress calculations and electrical layouts and system design.
- Construction of detailed production drawings.
- Providing technical support throughout the design process.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure specifications are met.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in machine layout plan and design of special purpose machinery.
- Experience in stress calculations and electrical layouts and system design.
- Proficient with software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Inventor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
Salary:- £30,000 - £40,000
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical
- Onsite Parking
- Free Products
Job Reference No: 22180 / 610
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.