HR Advisor (58741/202) Westbury, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum|
An ambitious international group, specialising in the manufacture of FMCG products is currently looking to recruit an HR Advisor to support the HR department
Role & Responsibilities:
- Weekly payroll: Accurate & timely completion of the weekly payroll
- Administration: To provide admin support to HR team and line managers, in all HR matters, ensuring accuracy of information completed to records and systems in a manner which reflect the company values.
- Systems: To administer systems such as T&A and the HRIS System, ensuring that the systems are kept up to date and the records are accurate.
- Reporting: To write reports and provide statistical information as required by the business. Analyse the information and flag up trends, issues etc and make recommendations on what action to take
- Absence Management: Co-ordinate the absence management process working with Line Managers to highlight absence issues and ensure appropriate action is taken (i.e disciplinary action/ occ health referral/ IPRS etc). Ensure there is a consistent approach to absence management.
- Line Manager support: Deals with requests from Line Managers for the company’s policies and procedures and understands why the request is being made. Advise and support on the first stages of the disciplinary process with Line Managers with support from a more senior HR person on site as required.
- HR Team support: Get involved with other aspects of HR as required to support the wider team
- Weekly paid recruitment: Carry out weekly paid recruitment working with line managers to ensure achievement of agreed manning levels, quality and skills requirements
- Reception Cover: To provide cover for reception as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to a similar HR role/ HR activities/ relevant HR qualification
- Excellent administrative skills with high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle issues with sensitivity & high degree of professionalism
- Natural ability to build credible working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team but also using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills & high level of English Language (both verbal & written)
Shifts & Benefits Package:
Monday to Friday
Salary : £30,000 - £35,000
Job Reference No: 58741/202
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com