Quality Engineer (20309 / 617) North Somerset, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum|
£25,000 - £28,000
Day Shift – Monday to Friday
Our client is a world leading manufacturer, working within a wide range of industries. They are involved in the design, development, validation and production of their products to a range of growing technical markets. This expanding company are currently seeking experienced Quality Engineer/Technician to join into their brand-new Quality department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide regulatory support to design, development and manufacturing.
- Investigate complaints and problems and proceed with the correct course of action.
- Carry out audits on site and within suppliers.
- Working with the inspection department
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- This is a hands-on position
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in precision engineering / Sheet metal
- 3 years’ experience minimum
- Reading engineering drawings / ERP systems experience
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 standards
Shifts & Benefits Package:
- Shifts: - Days (Monday to Friday)
- Salary: - £25,000 – £28,000
- Benefits: - 20 days Holidays Per Year / Bonus scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com