WHP Project Telecom Commissioning Lead (JO017342) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD100 - USD101 per day|
Our client, world's largest LNG company, is urgently looking for a “WHP Project Telecom Commissioning Lead” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha/ Vietnam
Demobilization Date: 31st December 2024
With Minimum Requirement
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a lead Superintendent role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with COMPANY Standards (#Total General Specifications), OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASADCC and relevant codes and standards,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Roles And Responsibility
- Ensure proper implementation of all telecom requirement according to the CONTRACT.
- Review the preparation of installation, pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures and reporting tools prepared by contractors (such as but not limited to including technical database, planning, punch lists control and follow-up of the disciplines concerned). Items as PAGA equipment, LAN/Telephone Equipment, CCTV, Crane Radio, Inmarsat system will be part of Telecom scope.
- Promote safety within the phases activities and verifies that safety procedures are implemented and follow by CONTRACTOR and COMPANY.
- Maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the lists of installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive, including operational test procedures.
- Ensure that Prior TOM preservation and Prior first oil preservation procedures are fully comprehensive and well applied.
- Ensure that the Telecom pre-commissioning and commissioning spare parts, consumables equipment, special tools, etc are sufficient and available in time.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.