Project Engineer - DPG (123456789) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD100 - USD101 per day|
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Project Engineer - DPG” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha Onshore
Contract duration: 1 Year
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred. Specialization in engineering, data science or information systems management is a plus.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in project engineering. Experience in upstream O&G preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication, team spirit behaviour, and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Fluent in English as a business language.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Uphold and be a role model for COMPANY core values, Incident Free and leadership behaviours.
- Coordinate the value tracking of live digital initiatives as part of weekly coordination meetings
- Draft & coordinate inputs for presentations for the governance activities of the Digital Project Group
- Ensure ad-hoc coordination between business, IS for the digital delivery model steps (i.e. for envisioning, conceptualization and Call For Tender preparation & technical evaluation) and be the custodian of the roadmap
- Coordinate with Contract & Procurement the successful preparation (e.g. contracting strategy), issuance of CFT, communications with bidders (e.g. tender bulletins) and technical evaluations closure (both from business & IS)
- Build business cases as part of digital delivery model, in coordination with focal points from technical entities, and provide the consolidated value path of the digital work program
- Escalate obstacles to the DPG project management as deemed necessary
- Continuously improve ways of working through 'inspect and adapt' and instil a growth mindset.
- Help others understand how the team works and how they shall interact with it.
- Help maintain motivation, team spirit and camaraderie.
Interested Candidate Kindly apply