Construction Manager (123456) Doha, Qatar
With Minimum Requirement
- Technical Diploma Engineering
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 15 years in Oil and Gas Field and 5 years as Construction Manager.
Roles And Responsibility
- The Construction Manager shall be responsible for the effective planning, coordination, supervision and execution of fabrication Work and coordination of all Contractor’s activities at WORKSITES and SITE such that it is accomplished in the safest, highest quality, efficient and timely manner.
- His/her duties shall include organizing the fabrication sequences and methods, setting work priorities and allocation of manpower, equipment, materials, and consumables.
- He/she shall also ensure compliance with all safety, technical and schedule requirements set forth in the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS.
- He/she shall have a good understanding of all applicable codes, standards, specifications, and safety policies/procedures, as well as experience in managing platform construction.
- He/she must have proven planning, and organizational skills as well as good written and oral communication abilities and a high regard for QA/QC and HSE adherences during all aspects of the WORK.
- His responsibilities shall begin during the engineering phase of the project and continue until the completion of all SITE WORK.
- To meet the minimum requirement of this position, he/she shall possess at least a technical college diploma (or equivalent) in an engineering field, and he/she shall have at least fifteen (15) years working experience in platform construction.
- He/she will have worked on at least three (3) similar size and type of projects to the MLS Project in the capacity of Construction Manager.