Supply-Chain Officer (JO017216) Dammam, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||USD100 - USD101 per day|
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a Supply Chain Officer with the following details:
- Work Location: Saudi Arabia
- Contract duration: Permanent Contract
- Status: Single/Resident
- 3-5 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Preferably CSCP certified.
- Degree in Engineering/Finance/Procurement Management/Supply Chain Management.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- The role involves strategic planning, data analysis, procurement, and supply chain operations.
- To undertake an execute the effective functioning of supply chain processes including sourcing, ordering, receiving, liaising with suppliers, contract monitoring, reporting on and ensuring compliance with supply chain policies and regulations, including coordinating the procurement of day-to-day goods and services.
- Display profound knowledge of contract management/ & Supply chain management environment.
- Knowledge to analyse and interpret laws and regulations that governs the procurement.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance & Negotiations.
- Check completeness of documentation and compliance against Supply Chain Management principles & thresholds.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Ensure that Vendor database has been developed and tracked.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply ASAP.