Supplier Relationship Management Officer (06/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
Location: Doha, QATAR
Start date: ASAP / URGENT
Contract Duration: 12 months
The Supplier Relationship Management Officer is in charge of:
- Develop qualification and performance review process and tools to optimize the client manufacturer database (PSL)
- Coordinate qualification and performance review process of PSL MFRs.
- Manage updates to the Common Approved Manufacturer List (CAML) based on PSL updates.
- Optimize existing the client Supplier qualification and performance evaluation (assessment) processes and tools.
- Implement Supplier relationship Guidelines/ procedure and tools and establish KPI monitoring mechanism.
- Provide guidance to the client Contract and procurement and the client wider community to support the implementation of the PSL and Supplier relationship programs.
- Develop Local supplier database.
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions, and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations
Qualifications / Experience required:
- BSc Degree in Science or Commercial field or its equivalent
- International Experience Requirement
- Professional experience: 4 years post-graduate experience in his/her field and the O&G industry.
- Team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel will be an added advantage
- Intermediate level in SAP BW required
- Minimum 1 year as Contracts and Procurement Engineer or SRM Engineer
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.