MIEC Maintenance E & I Engineer (JO016406) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “MIEC Maintenance E & I Engineer” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha Qatar,
Contract duration: 2 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in the Petrochemical, Refining, Oil & Gas Exploration & Production or similar industry in Maintenance Engineering role, Inspection Engineering experience being a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) preferably in the Petrochemical, Refining, Oil & Gas Exploration & Production or similar industry.
- Experience with CMIMS.
- Detailed knowledge of Legislation / Regulations relevant to Inspection Discipline.
- Familiar with COMPANY Standards, MANASA and relevant Codes and Standards.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Available for Missions as necessitated by Project.
- Medically fit to travel to Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET Certification.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with MIE contractor.
- Monitor the progress measurement figures established by MIE contractor.
- Ensured all outstanding actions were managed and closed out within time.
- Challenge MIE contractor for late delivery and any potential requirement for Change Orders.
- Provide assistance to the MIE Contractor Work Package Leaders to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Contribute to the management of Baseline inspection activities ensuring clear communication and coordination between EPCIC contractor, MIE contractor and company.
- Facilitate MIEC workshops with company stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Manage Quarterly REX with MIE contractor and ensure any lessons learnt are captured in REX register for implementation into future MIECs.
- Support the MIE contractor, by working with EPCIC / Project to make sure they are aware of the overdue documents that will have a financial impact on MIEC Activities.
- Review documentation both EPCIC and project and provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and validate the quality and compliance of documents required for the completion of maintenance deliverables in the Electronic Documentation System (EDMS).
- Focus on Maintainability, Inspectability aspects + handling and transfers.
- Contribute to M&I philosophies and strategies + spare parts recommendation strategy.
- Participation in criticality reviews, RBM studies or equivalent to ensure Maintenance requirements are properly addressed.
- Review and validate MIEC activities ensuring that schedule meets EPCIC and Company milestones and readiness for start-up with emphasis being on operating and capital spare part selection process and procurement, including inspection, shipment, delivery and storage/preservation.
- Review and validate the quality of the technical description for all spare parts, commissioning/start up, capital and operational ensuring purchase requisition specification and relevant certification are correct.
- Provide technical clarification for the procurement of spare parts as required.
- Contribute to the mass loading of PM data into the CMIMS and adequacy of deliverables for spare parts (capital / operational) and consumables as required.
- Review and validate the Maintenance & Inspection dossiers prepared by MIEC.
- Contribute to MIE contract final report and REX at the end of projects.
- Contribute to Handover to Field Operations Team for Maintenance and Inspection (incl. MANASA).
- Identify any required additional SMC contract requirements during project phase.
Interested Candidate Kindly apply