CPP Senior ICSS Engineer (123456789) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “CPP Senior ICSS Engineer” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha/Malaysia/Vietnam/Korea
Contract duration: 2 Years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in instrumentation and control engineering
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Experience: minimum 10 years’ experience as engineer in instrumentation and control engineering field in Oil and Gas activities,
- Strong engineering knowledge about functional analyses, process functions of a central processing platform (power generation, centrifugal compression, gas dehydration)
- Engineering knowledge on package interfaces (control & safety), tie-ins methodology on existing operating ICSS,
- Offshore experience is preferred, Yokogawa experience is required, Siemens experience is a plus.
- Available for mission world-wide,
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus,
- Language: fluent English,
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the detailed engineering of the instrumented control and safety systems (ICSS) of Bacth3 CPP.
- Contribute to the proper realization of the detailed engineering of LLI and packages vendors
- Ensure the good progress of instrumentation/ICSS engineering in compliance with project specifications and procedures, COMPANY specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to this project.
- Promote field instrumentation technical optimization/cost savings, ensuring first that they are compliant with the project schedule and the contracts, liaising with the package lead through the engineering coordinator.
- Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,.
- Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters,
- Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance,
- Participate actively in technical decision making, in meetings with potential contractors and vendors,
- Participate in the technical analysis of offers and assist in vendor selection,
- Assistance in the finalization of contractual documents,
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management,
- Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to instrumentation and ICSS issues,
- Manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required,
- Participate to HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project Technical reviews sessions with COMPANY, Contractors and vendors teams, and provide technical answers to the points raised.
- Participate in equipment FAT,IFAT, SAT, DVT and other inspections at site/vendor premises as required
- Contribute to the engineering and technical interfaces,
- Ensure detailed progress reporting to project management,
- Assist project management team to reply to various correspondence by providing technical support,
- Carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors in line with discipline expertise,
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
Interested Candidate Kindly apply