Recruitment Partner in HR (JO017022) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD100 - USD101 per day|
Our client, world's largest LNG company, is urgently looking for a “Recruitment Partner in HR” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha, Onshore
Start Date: ASAP
Contract duration: 6 Months
Mob/demob ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Educated to degree level, or studying a degree-level qualification
- Strong personal focus on safety awareness and on encouraging safe behaviors.
- An excellent and methodical interviewer, able to encourage candidates to open up and give comprehensive information on their skills and background as well as their aspirations.
- 6+ years’ experience in an operational recruitment or similar role.
- 3+ years’ Experience with sector.
- Experience in all HR recruitment activities, ideally (but not essentially) with special emphasis on the identification and selection of high-potential candidates.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly and efficiently.
- Fluency in English essential. Fluency in Arabic highly advantageous.
Roles And Responsibility
- Maintain strong awareness of the annual Manpower / Recruitment Plan and company Nationalisation objectives in order to assist COMPANY to comply with and attain these, through the identification and recruitment of high-calibre candidates.
- Interact closely with HR Business Partners and with assigned hiring Division management and supervision in order to fully understand the context of the positions being recruited, the priority in which posts must be sourced and the competences required.
- Ability to carry out recruitment process from start to finish including but not limited to: liasing with HRBPs and hiring managers, posting positions, screening CVs, arranging and conducting interviews, presenting offers to selected candidates.
- Where technical or competency proficiency testing is required, ensure that these are applied impartially and that confidentiality is maintained such that no candidate is disadvantaged.
- Ensure that active vacancies are tracked and recorded so that progress status is available at all times, and that reports and KPI achievement are comprehensive and thorough.
- Perform regular reviews of Company CV database, removing all those which are unlikely to be of interest to the Company.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.