Welding & Coating Engineer (12/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a WELDING & COATING ENGINEER with the following details:
Location: Offshore Doha; QATAR
Start date: 15 March 2023
Status: Residential Status - with possible offshore mission(s)
Contract Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
The Welding & Coating Engineer is in charge of:
- To ensure that HSSEQ issues and requirements are correctly handled and met in all the disciplines-related technical documents and construction activities.
- To supervise and control the detailed engineering by timely reviewing the disciplines-related documentation issued by Contractor.
- To contribute to project reviews as requested by Company requirements (HAZOP, HAZID,
- SPOT, ODR, PTR...) and prepare or participate in Safety / Technical Audits for his/her)
- To ensure the traceability of all fabrication, inspection & testing activities within the as-built documentation produced by the Vendor(s) and the Contractor(s).
- To review the quality control plans and ITP’s of Vendor(s) and Contractor(s) and ensure their conformance to the specifications and project specificities.
- Witness of welding operations, welding operator qualification and equipment, including acceptance criteria.
- Review of NDE techniques and NDE Operatives and acceptance criteria.
- Assessment and evaluation of welding environment and facilities, including arrangements for personnel protection and HSE.
- Examination and assessment of materials and consumables
- Review and approval of any “Special Processes” (Heat Treatment, Induction Bending, Pickling, Passivating.).
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Diploma in Engineer, or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experiences. The job will require minimum 10 years’ experience in supervision of Welding & NDT activities for Oil & Gas projects, including significant experience with Corrosion Resistant Alloys products.
- Good motivational skills. Sound organization ability and respect for planning and budgets.
- Good knowledge of the relevant environment, open to new concepts and methods of construction.
- Valid BOSIET certificate
- SURF Engineering – Material / Corrosion / Welding
- SURF Construction – Material / Corrosion / Welding
- Installation, Hook-up and Commissioning
- Knowledge of packages in interface
- Project management (Budget/Cost/Schedule)
- Knowledge of Company rules/procedures
- Knowledge of international norms and standard
- Management / negotiation of/with contractors
- Package interfaces management
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.