WHP Contract Engineer (JO017010) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD100 - USD101 per day|
Our client, world's largest LNG company, is urgently looking for a “WHP Contracts Engineer” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha
Demobilization Date: 30th November 2023
With Minimum Requirement
- Graduate degree from a recognized University in the discipline.
- Graduate with a good level of contractual understanding, with at least 8 years’ experience of contracts management on onshore/offshore oil & gas project.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
- Good knowledge of standard contracts and CFT process
- Good knowledge of GEP for tender execution.
Roles And Responsibility
Contract Tender Phase
- Administer the tendering process during EPC CFT to ensure the “due process” is respected and timely progress is achieved, including preparation and issuance of communication documentation with Tenderers, organisation of tender clarification meetings, organisation of tender correspondence, update of a register and filing, etc.:
- Prepare the Call for Tender documentation and specific Tender and Tender Evaluation Procedures in line with Project and Company procedures.
- Ensure consistency in various contract documentations and deliverables and ITT documents
- Liaise with the relevant Major Projects Manager(s) in Charge on technical issues (DUET) to ensure that these are adequately incorporated into the tender process.
- Collaborate with various cross departments to ensure timely CFT preparation and readiness
- Manage, monitor and control (in liaison with C&P entity) all required contractual process for CFT, ensure that all recommendations are made as per the best
- Manage close out the Pre-contract phase (e.g. notification of unsuccessful Tenderers, storage of tender documentation and correspondence, etc).
Contract Execution Phase
- Post award, the Contract Engineer is directly responsible for ensuring the Contracts assigned are executed in accordance with the agreed contractual terms and conditions and that Company interest is protected at all times:
- Develop within area of responsibility: Project Contract procedures and execution plans
- Provide advice to the Company representative on contractual issues and prepare / validate all contractual correspondence.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.