Offshore Drilling Materials & Logistics Coordinator (JO014636) Doha, Qatar
Provide a comprehensive material & logistics support service to the NOC Drilling, working closely with Well site Drilling Engineers and the NOC Materials & Logistics team. Ensure ALL Well Service and Drilling backloads are entered into SAP and handled in a timely manner.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do the same.
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Tool Box Talks, etc…
- Assist Lifting department in ensuring that all containers, baskets, lifting gear etc. on supplies coming are in a safe condition, compliance, and with valid certification as per the relevant sections in CMS
- Ensure DG are matching IMDG requirement for backload and report any discrepancies
- Equipment and inbound Materials: Verify ALL Drilling and Well Services backload manifests/returned documents and ensure the Return Documents are accurately created and maintained in PALM if not created by the Offshore Locations. This will include (but is not limited to) the correct Material Number, quantity, batch, storage location and usage decisions.
- Prepare WO on SAP for equipment requested to be repaired
- Equipment tracking: Maintain a comprehensive backload material with details such as: tool description, serial numbers, arrival, standby and return to suppliers date. Provide both the DN and the 3rd party representative with a signed verification of the above for proper invoicing.
- Provide detailed manifesting of 3rd party equipment being back-loaded or transferred to suppliers.
- Work closely with Tubing and Casing Inspection Teams to ensure that ALL back loaded items are properly marked and identified
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities
- Ensure Hand Over day/night at each Loading/unloading of vessels and transmission of priorities from Hierarchy
- Finalize Daily and Weekly report activities