Senior Pipeline Designer (JO014743) Doha, Qatar
The requirement is to provide conceptual, basic, FEED and detailed engineering and design expertise related to Pipelines associated with small & medium sized capital projects in Petroleum and Natural gas related industries.
It is mandatory to have sound experience in the work environment as mentioned above and must have the following skills / experience:
- Highly Conversant with ACAD.
- Reasonable Exposure in Microstation.
- Preparation and Checking of Route maps, Field Layouts, Alignment sheets, Crossing details, Riser drawings, Approach drawings, Isometrics and associated miscellaneous details.
- Preparation and Checking of support drawings and Support Schedule.
- Preparation and Checking of Pipeline MTO and Support MTO.
- Vendor drawing review.
- Onshore / Offshore Site survey and preparation of Site survey report.
- Coordination with clients, vendors, subcontractors & other internal disciplines.
- Resolution of site/field/construction contractor queries.
- Capable of work allocation and guiding a team of draftspersons.
- Good written & oral communication skills of English language as necessary for performing the above tasks.
- CO2 Pipeline experience will be preferred.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Post-qualification Experience: More than 15 years of relevant experience in design & detailed engineering related to Oil & Gas (Onshore & Subsea) Pipelines.