HSE Specialist (JO0127/01) Saudi Arabia
- Having minimum experience of 15 years in Commissioning and Start-Up of refinery or Petrochemical plant.
- Carried out programs related to the OSHA Process Safety and Risk Management Programs Including: Process Hazard Analysis, Re-validations and HAZOP studies, and Capital project safety reviews.
- Coordinated the development, implementation and management of the plant process safety management program. Specific programs include employee participation, program, process overview videos (including script, directing video shots and editing), process hazard analysis, contractor safety program, and other programs.
- Trained process hazard analysis team leader and do audits for the plant.
- Performed many field trips in order to assess the process by testing some operating equipment and analyze relevant data to determine if it can be used in our project.
- Appointed to provide technical support to the client during the realization, commissioning, and start-up.
- Reviewed process-related hazards and hazardous events as identified in hazardous operations reviews and project safety reviews.
- Identified new process hazards associated with scope or design changes and detailed all the ways in which a hazardous event could occur.
- Applied advanced mathematical concepts to evaluate the likelihood of each incident occurring and the seriousness of the consequences.
- Developed practical recommendations for process changes to mitigate, control, or eliminate process-related hazards and meet process related risk reduction objectives.
- Developed a Safety Awareness Program that identifies at-risk employees and works to improve their safety awareness through pro-active safety-based tasks.
- Streamlined Contractor Hazards Communication Program to be site-specific training.
- Developed, implemented and managed Wichita plant radiation safety program
Terms and Conditions
Type of Assignment: Contract
Duration: 15-18 Months
Work Schedule: 6 days a week / 48 hours a week
Project Location: Eastern Province, KSA
Experiences & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Years of Experience: 15+ Years
Experiences in petrochemical and/ oil & gas industry
Experiences in Aramco projects (preferable)
Project Scope: PMC/PMT (Commissioning and Start Up)
Package 1: Process
Package 2: Utilities
Industry: Refinery (Down Stream Industry)
Experience on: Commissioning and Start Up Only
Expertise: NHT (Naphtha Hydro Treatment), CCR (Continuous Catalyst Reforming), ISOMER
Candidates should be already in Saudi Arabia (Transferable Iqama) and Middle East
Please note that candidates within Saudi Arabia is preferable