Senior Mortgage Underwriter (AMROHCOM) Lubbock, Texas
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD120000 per year|
- Reviews mortgage loan documentation to insure compliance with disclosure requirements.
- Reviews all cancelled/denied/withdrawn loans to insure consistent application of regulations and prepares the final Notice of Denial letters and HMDA action reason.
- Assists the Mortgage Department Manager in the annual review of underwriting guidelines.Recommends changes to procedures or policy as necessary to insure sound underwriting decisions.
- Performs quality control review of residential appraisals submitted.
- Responds to underwriting queries from auditor(s) or examiner(s).
- Assists in training personnel regarding Bank underwriting procedures and guidelines.
- Mentors, trains, and develops assigned staff in residential mortgage underwriting and appraisal review.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.