Hebrew speaking Sales & Marketing - Berlin - Germany (JID: 6148) Berlin, Germany
Our Client in Berlin is looking for an Hebrew speaking Sales & Marketing Agent (m/f/d) to work with one of the biggest Social Media platforms in the world.
In this role, you will be a crucial member of the marketing sales team.
Capital of Germany and its largest city, Berlin is located in North-Western Germany and home to 3 World Heritage sites! A city steeped in recent and ancient history, it has multiple parks and landmarks which offer plenty to do. If that wasn't enough, the capital also plays host to many festivals and has a rich, vibrant, and diverse nightlife.
- Analyzing marketing campaigns on behalf of your customers.
- Providing campaign feedback and recommendations.
- Helping your customers to reach their advertising goals while improving their budget spend.
- Representing the social media platform and its products.
- Building strong relationships with your clients.
- Carrying out digital campaigns on behalf of your client and monitoring success.
- Identifying campaign trends and escalating challenging developments at an early stage.
- Fluent, verbal and written in Hebrew and in English
- Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a Plus.
- University degree in marketing or any other relevant fields is a Plus.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic.
- Strong sales-orientated attitude, entrepreneurial thinking and ‚go the extra mile‘ attitude.
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.