Social Media Manager (BBBH24002) Alexandria, Virginia
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD100000 per year|
Here is an exciting opportunity to join an international organization for a hybrid remote Social Media Manager role in Alexandria, VA!
The Social Media Manager is an immediate need and candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Minimum eight (8) years of strategic social media experience at a creative agency.
- Must have proven track record of building social media strategy plans from the ground up.
- Prior experience working with influencers.
- Must have prior management experience.
- Agency background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and execute social media and digital media strategy campaigns and measurement of brand across members, products, events, and leadership.
- Mentor and lead team to manage editorial calendar for brand awareness, demand generation, lead nurturing, and thought leadership.
- Provide subject matter expertise in executing social media strategies across Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Spearhead social media outreach strategy for influencers and bloggers.
- Manage and monitor social media metrics and reporting across events, communities, and thought leadership.
- Create and deploy social and content marketing campaigns that elevate brand awareness.
- Utilize insights and data to drive audience-centric social media campaigns.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.