Azure Administrator (12 Month Contract) (JAV-SYD_M111374) Perth, Australia
Ignite On-Demand (Managed Services) is part of the Ignite group (ASX listed company) which has been serving our business Partners throughout Australia and New Zeeland for over 40 years. With the systems and experience in place to make a fundamental difference in the way we help our Teams feel part of the family.
Azure Desktop Support
Location: Based in Perth CBD
Duration: 12 Month Contract (possibility of extension)
Pay Rate: Competitive rate offered based on skills and experience
Currently looking for a skilled IT Support candidate with Azure experience to work for one of our clients based in Perth (Metro).
- 18+ Months experience with Active Directory / Azure, SCCM, MDM, Casper Suite (Experience with MS Azure is essential).
- 18+ Months experience as a Systems Administrator
- To Administor and manage Azure AD Connect Tool
- Manage Active Directory Federation Service and Web Application Proxy
- Manage Azure Application Proxy
- Support, Manage, and Administor Azure Tenant
- Support and Manage, Enterprise Applications & Conditional Access Policies
- Support and Manage Intune MAM (Mobile Application Management) Policies
- Support, Manage, Administor SSO federation with Azure
- Support, Manage, and Administor MFA
- Customise access for Azure resources
- Support Azure search configuration for Company Controlled Document Solution
Who You Are
- You show initiative in taking responsibility to achieve an outcome.
- You are very analytical and enjoy finding an easier, more efficient process to implement.
- You have a customer-centric mentality and understand that listening is the key to unlocking the problem-solving capability.
- You are resilient and take pride in your accomplishments.
- IT/Computer Science, Telecommunications degree preferred
- Industrial Certs in CCNA or MS Azure will be highly advantageous