Senior Network Engineer (12 Month Contract) (JAV-SYD_M111374) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
Ignite On-Demand (Managed Services) is part of the Ignite group (ASX listed company) which has been serving our business Partners throughout Australia and New Zeeland for over 40 years. With the systems and experience in place to make a fundamental difference in the way we help our Teams feel part of the family.
Senior Network Engineer
Location: Perth (Metro)
Duration: 12 Month Contract (possibility of extension)
Pay: Competitive rates depending on experience
Currently looking for a skilled Network Engineer with Azure experience to work for one of our clients based in Perth (Metro).
- Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSA/MCSE desirable or demonstrated advanced skills
- Highly advanced skills in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Highly advanced skills in Microsoft Services (Active Directory, Azure AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, NPS, Group Policy, IIS)
- Advanced skills in CISCO, CISCO Meraki, VMWare, Azure Virtual Desktop, SCCM & Intune
- Advanced skills in IT networks, storage solutions, backup solutions and IT security
- ITIL V3/V4 certified
- Cloud Technology and Solutions such as Azure, Office 365
- Must have AU experience.
Who You Are
- You show initiative in taking responsibility to achieve an outcome.
- You are very analytical and enjoy finding an easier, more efficient process to implement.
- You have a customer-centric mentality and understand that listening is the key to unlocking the problem-solving capability.
- You are resilient and take pride in your accomplishments.
- IT/Computer Science, Telecommunications degree preferred
- CCNA and other Networking Certs will be highly advantageous