Systems Engineer - O365 Specialist (JAV-SYD_KT94393) Sydney, Australia
- Start Date - ASAP!
- 3 months Contract - Possiblity of extension!
- Minimum of 4+ Years experience in the configuration, maintenance and support of O365.
- Note: This is a level 2/3 role and not suitable for those with Administrator experience only.
- Job scope:
- Manage and maintains O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and establishes infrastructure mail box constraints and advises on enterprise exchange policies; installs, upgrades, configures, tests, maintains and supports operating system software in a production environment
- Manage & Maintain On prem Exchange environment
- Troubleshoot L1 & L2 issues along with follow up with Users
- Documents changes to the system using change management
- Deliver consistent proceess for incident and problem escalation along with swift resolution of any issues
- Callobrate with other IT staff, including, networking, helpdesk teams, to facilitate effective quick resolution to issues
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to solve technical problems quickly and clearly to a customer face to face.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form with clients and end-users is compulsory.
If interested please respond with a CV addressing the job criteria and apply below or forward your resume