Project Manager - Residential (MCR001) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + car/allowance + package|
Project Manager – Manchester
About the company
I’m currently working with a well-known, Regionally established Main Contractor that’s built a great reputation within the construction industry for their high quality service, delivery and continuous client satisfaction. Being a family run company, they pride themselves on the team morale and drive to push the business forward.
Offering a full service for clients, they have quickly created loyal, returning business to contribute to their sustained growth and impeccable reputation. They have quickly established themselves on the developing Manchester skyline and continue to win complex and impressive projects including apartment blocks, hotels and student accommodation.
About the role
Looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager with good initiative to lead a high value project in Manchester City Centre. You will be responsible for:
- Having responsibility for large scale, high value projects ranging between £15m to £85m in the North West.
- Manage day-to-day activities on site ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
- Managing relationships with clients ensuring full client satisfaction.
- Completing Progress reports.
- Ensure the highest level of health and safety is maintained in line with the company Safety Policy and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Overseeing the day to day activities on the site including coordination of subcontractors, plant and material.
- Enforce a high level of quality control on site by carrying out regular safety checks, tool box talks and site inductions.
You must have
- Previous experience working for a recognised Main Contractor on New Build high value developments (£5m+) in the residential, hotel, commercial or student accommodation sector.
- Positive and ambitious attitude.
- A passion for construction and developing the city to the highest quality.
- Relevant degree/ qualification and tickets.
What to expect in return
- Leading salary
- Generous Package
- Unbeatable career opportunities
- Car/Car Allowance