Site Manager - New Build Housing (National House Builder) (LA003) Blackpool, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP52000 per annum + car/allowance + package|
Site Manager - Blackpool (Up to £52,000 + Package)
My client is one of the Uk's leading housebuilders with an impeccable reputation for building high-quality homes & great customer service. All the developments are high quality builds in desirable locations finished to a high specification. This goes hand in hand with having a passionate site team and great company culture, it's no wonder they've made a name for themselves at the NHBC Awards.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Complex and challenging developments.
- Ensuring all aspects of the build programme delivered to meet targets (Financial, quality, construction and safety)
- Coordinating onsite labour activities and subcontractors.
- Completing site on time and within budget.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining Health, Safety & Environmental standards.
As Site Manager you will need:
- Experience in the same role with a recognised house builder.
- Relevant qualification/degree.
- Stable working background.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Stong management style.
- Good communication skills and use of initiative.
- NHBC/LABC Award is advantageous.
In return, the company is paying a leading salary in the market for the right candidate with an attractive package and bonus system. There is plenty of opportunities to further your career in the business and they invest in your training and development to ensure you develop at the correct pace. The company has a strong land bank and a great company culture.