Enterprise TECH sales executive | Fully Remote | £90,000 OTE £160,000
This fascinating business have just closed their series D funding round and growing out their UK based accounts and sales teams.
With them you will own and nurture the relationship and build and execute the sales strategy for a portfolio of products within the largest of their enterprise accounts
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. You’ll be responsible for driving revenue, along with developing and nurturing relationships with key Enterprise accounts and partners. You'll also work with cross-functional teams to help align their product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
This brilliant bunch offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell sales enablement, learning, and marketing solutions and be set up for success. Their goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Tech Sales Executives, committed to their mission and focus on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. ?
Your background will be within B2B enterprise technology sales where you will penetrate targeted accounts within your named account territory; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business
- Managing complex tech sales-cycles which include their portfolio of products and presenting C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of Sales Enablement cloud products
- Manage and forecast sales activity in Salesforce while creating satisfied customers
- Generate new business in existing accounts, across corporate families
- Facilitate communications with other team members and partners such as Salesforce to solve unique customer business challenges
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations
We are looking for a couple of people with at least 4 years experience in technology sales (Not retail or Public sector sorry) someone who is Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic with a proven track record and can work well remotely.
This role is paying up to £90,000 with an OTE of £160,000 min - £200,000+. A very healthy benefit package on top too including allowance for relevant conferences & professional events + a tonne more!