Support Manager - Supported Living (BBBH5512) Dorset, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP38000 per annum|
Hamptons are currently working exclusively with a well-known care provider who specialise in learning disabilities. They are searching for an experienced and passionate Support Manager who shares their values & likes to support their Dorset service.
The role will be to oversee the quality of the support that our client provides, ensuring that their teams are working with the people they support to live fulfilling lives and to achieve all the things that they wish to.
You will demonstrate strong leadership and management experience. Leading and developing teams is an essential part of the role as well as ensuring effective resourcing, training and development. You will manage budgets and provide reports on the performance of services and organisational KPI’s. Budget and managing resource experience is essential as well as a being confident in using all Microsoft packages.
There are 18 incredible flats on one site for which you would be responsible for. Working with both young and older adults, this is an amazing opportunity to really support people to achieve their goals and aspirations and develop their independence.
In this role, you will motivate and inspire your teams to provide outstanding support through effective training, coaching, and leadership by example. Acting as a role model and leader in the full delivery of active support, you will empower the people we support to have active and fulfilling lives aligned with their needs and aspirations. You will be responsible for staff appraisals, rotas, support plans, managing budgets, and monthly reports.
Salary: £35,000 – negotiable.
- To lead, manage and develop the efficient and effective delivery of defined services in accordance with legislation, regulatory standards, and contractual requirements.
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in person centred support service provision which delivers the outcomes and aspirations that people supported have identified.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are understood and implemented, and this will include quality assurance, regulatory frameworks, safeguarding, criminal records, data protection, HR and health and safety.
- To undertake the role of Registered Manager for supported living and outreach services (known as accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care by CQC)
- To ensure all relevant records in relation to people we support, and employees are appropriately maintained and up to date.
- To ensure effective resourcing, training and development and performance management of people including regular 121s and performance reviews
- To facilitate the annual business planning and budgeting cycle, integrating this with ongoing performance management and reporting processes.
- To provide accurate and timely information and reports on the performance of services and organisational KPI.
- To manage and ensure service budgets and other allocated operations budgets are within limits.
- To build constructive relationships with commissioners and other key stakeholders, ensuring the requirements of contracts are met.
- To identify potential problems, acting proactively to avoid placement breakdowns, deal with complaints and to mitigate all types of risk.
- To seek opportunities to grow existing and promote new services and to draft and keep under review service development improvement plans .
- To provide leadership and guidance in the opening of new services.
- To support change and development programmes within the Division.
- To provide on call support and assistance when required.
- Salary of £35,000.
- Fantastic bonus structure.
- Paid holiday’s.
- Discounts on multiple high street stores.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Consistent personal development.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply within.
Alternatively, please call Alice Higson on 01926 356 540 to discuss this position or any other career opportunities in confidence.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK.