Recruitment Manager - Africa Nairobi, Kenya
About the Job
Recruitment Manager, Africa
Western Sydney University is expanding its presence in Africa and is seeking a suitable candidate to join the Middle East, Africa and South Asia International team.
The Recruitment Manager – Africa will be engaged by Western Sydney University (WSU) to support the international student recruitment activities and institutional relationship building in Africa and other identified Middle Eastern, and South Asian countries.
The Services will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development and delivering the implementation of recruitment strategies for key agents within Africa and other identified countries, with a strong focus on recruitment targets
- Assisting in the development and delivery of an international recruitment plan targeting high school and university channels.
- Participation in recruitment activities in Africa and other identified countries to ensure strong volume of applications and high application to acceptance conversion rates
- Providing in-region end to end agent relationship management, including agent training on WSU product and admissions requirements to advance WSU’s reputation and profile in Africa and other identified markets
- Contributing to the development of WSU’s Middle East, Africa and South Asia Regional Recruitment Plan
- Developing and maintaining market intelligence, statistical data and competitor analysis for Africa and other identified markets
- Providing In-country support for new and existing WSU partnerships, particularly for articulation-related recruitment, including marketing, mapping, admission and transfer processes
- Arranging meetings and accompanying academic staff during in-country visits to existing and new partners, prepare meeting reports and coordinate follow up
- Supporting application assessment and offer generation in peak times as requested by WSU International
- Driving offer to acceptance conversion
- Supporting the Senior International Regional Manager (MEASA) as requested
- Identifying potential strategic partners and international opportunities to refer to the WSU Partnerships team
- A degree and relevant experience in international student recruitment
- Sound communication and negotiation abilities including highly developed writing and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Australian higher education or the international education industry with a sound understanding of the Australian student visa environment
- Highly developed organisational ability and initiative including demonstrated experience in work and project planning, prioritising to meet deadlines with competing demands
- Well-developed computing skills and familiarity with the Microsoft suite of programs
What we can offer you:
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives for you and your family
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter
Applications close on Tuesday, 15 July 2022 however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Kenya