Supply Chain Analyst (353068) Superior, Colorado
|Salary:||USD16 - USD19 per hour|
• Understand core elements of the supply chain network and systems and build analytics that provide visibility systems accuracy
• Using available data, lead the investigation and execution of mitigation actions to resolve issues across multiple different systems platforms
• Prepare plant and interface scorecards and populate internal executive presentation templates with up to date information
• Implement, improve and update DanoneWave’s understanding of transportation performance.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities and/or systems aligned with Supply Chain’s strategic goals and assist with analysis, implementation, and training.
• Provide the transportation team with timely analytics and fact based evaluations to make strategic tactical decisions.
• Improve and enhance weekly forecasting accuracy and processes.
• Participate in special projects as needed.
Candidate Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Technical skills to adapt and learn internal systems quickly
• Basic understanding of supply chain preferred but not required
• Ability to work with internal and external teams to improve process
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
• Fluency with spreadsheets, transportation management systems and database software and/or business systems
• Advanced Excel and Access Skills, experience with SAP or other ERP systems and experience with transportation planning software