Logistics Coordinator (356936) Laredo, Texas
|Salary:||USD38000 - USD38000 per year|
Our client seeks a professional Logistics Coordinator, innovative, goal oriented, and a highly motivated individual for our Warehouse coordinator position. This position will be responsible to manage and control warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from the factory to warehouse and from warehouse to final customer.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries in SAP system.
- Manage and Coordinates efforts with the warehouse contractor.
- Ensure and provide quality service to our internal and external customers.
- Give support to Sales Operations and Logistics Team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered on time and accurately.
- Manage invoicing process, sending correct invoices on time to the customers.
- Follow all safety standards.
- Ensure delivery schedule is maintained and promptly alert with sales Operations/Logistics team if a delay occurs or is likely.
- Perform periodic inventory checks to ensure the accuracy of database information and minimize the risk of inventory issues.
- Coordinates inventory replenishment (Max, Min, re order point) and provides monthly reports.
- Coordinates and Supports ISO certification audits as required by the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree (highly desirable) in logistics/Business/foreign trade management or related fields or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the Logistics field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse setting
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, and Word) required.
- SAP (ERP System) highly desirable.
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, be able to work with little supervision, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.