Network Engineer (102610) Gloucester, England
|GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + several
Network Engineer - £45,000 - £50,000 – Hybrid (Gloucester)
We are looking for a Network Engineer for a leading Government body based just outside of Gloucester. As a Network Engineer, you will be working within an established network team covering both project and BAU support. They have an extensive project list all in keeping with their network refresh which is on-going. You’ll be working with Technical Architects as well as being an escalation point for more junior members of the team.
They offer an excellent benefits package including 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 30), the option to buy up to 10 days, a highly enhanced pension scheme, hybrid working, on-site gym, cycle to work scheme, occupational health + more.
As a Network Engineer you will:
- Have an excellent knowledge of enterprise networks.
- Have strong background in Cisco kit
- Have a strong background in Cisco Nexus
- Have a background in VPNs, Firewalls, Routers, Switches and Access Points
As Network Engineer you will be
- Working on enterprise level projects across the business
- Acting as an escalation point for junior members of the team
- Following security best practise to ensure compliance.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and patching
- Liaise with other areas of the business.
- Liaise with third parties to produce costings for new hardware and software which is required either for upgrades, replacements, or new requirements.
If you are interested in this role of Network Engineer or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.