IT Change And Configuration Manager (102612) Gloucester, England
|GBP40000 - GBP47000 per annum + several
IT Change and Configuration Manager - £40,000 - £46,000 – Gloucester (primarily remote)
We are looking for an IT Change and Configuration Manager for a leading Government department based just outside of Gloucester. As an IT Change and Configuration Manager, you will be leading an established team of asset admins and technical authors, working with the head of service delivery to manage their IT change process, working to ITIL standards and helping to improve and challenge your team and their approach to their function.
They offer an excellent benefits package including 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 30), the option to buy up to 10 days, a highly enhanced pension scheme, primarily remote working, on-site gym, cycle to work scheme, occupational health + more.
As an IT Change and Configuration Manager you will:
- Manage the lifecycle of all managed assets (hardware, software, license)
- Manage the change service infrastructure including service assets, configuration items and associated documentation.
- Manage and maintain service compliance of all IT and service assets in line with business requirements.
- Identify, assess, and communicate associate risks associated with IT and Service Assets.
As an IT Change and Configuration Manager you will have:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong change management experience
- Excellent ITIL knowledge with a relevant qualification
- Experience in mentoring junior members of a team
- Excellent documentation and administration skills
If you are interested in this role of IT Change and Configuration Manager or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.