German Speaking 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer (Remote Working) (AW00053) South East England, England
|Salary:||GBP21000 - GBP27000 per annum|
Position: German Speaking 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer (Remote Working)
Basis: Full Time
Salary/Package: £21-27,000 depending on experience.
Planet IT are seeking an ambitious individual who wants an opportunity to launch their IT career; with opportunities for training, qualifications, personal development and real responsibility for delivering excellent quality IT solutions and support for our customers
The role of 1st/2nd Line Support Technician based in Harwell, Oxfordshire offers variety and challenges with each customer being unique and expecting excellent levels of service. The role includes:
- Logging, managing and resolving customer IT issues
- Remote and on-site support
- Facilitating calls via the hotline system
- Contribute to ongoing internal training programs
- Keep up-to-date with developments of Planet IT’s portfolio of products and with wider technology trends
- Individual self-study to achieve and maintain industry accreditation
Applicants for this 1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician role should be ambitious individuals with a strong work ethic and desire to learn. You must relish having real responsibility and a desire to earn qualifications and further your career. This is a dynamic position within a fast growing organisation. As a 1st/2nd Line Support Technician you will be joining a growing and experienced team in supporting a wide variety of technologies. This is a customer facing role, candidates must be highly presentable and possess excellent communication skills when needed.
The right candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 1 years’ IT experience in a corporate or services environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Provide high level of support for customers
- Administration of Microsoft operating systems and applications (Office etc.)
- Good written and spoken English
- Lenovo, Dell Hardware experience
- Android/IOS support
- Active Directory and Outlook
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Office 2010/13/16/365
- Ability to work independently under pressure
The following skills are desirable:
- MAC Environment
- Microsoft domain infrastructure; Exchange, group policy, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory etc. 2008 – 2016
- MCP or equivalent qualification(s) preferred (or working towards them)
- Driving license and own transport essential
- Training and progression available
- Annual increments are subject to achieving performance management targets.
- 5hrs per week
- Private Health care
- 20 days Annual leave per year.
- 21-27k depending on experience
Why Planet IT?
- A dynamic, young, successful and friendly environment who actively promote career progression
- A thorough and continuous training program
- The opportunity to progress your career within an ever expanding company